ProGraphics Offers The Following Postage Options:
- Pre-printed First-Class or Standard Indicias using our own postal permit number. If using ProGraphics postal permit number, mail must leave ProGraphics by 3:30pm. Minimum quantity: 500 pieces for first class presort mail, 200 pieces for standard presort mail.
- Pre-printed First-Class or Standard Indicias using a mail collective permit. If using a mail collective permit, mail must leave ProGraphics by 5:00pm. No minimum quantity for either first class or standard presort mail. Because indicias may be printed on the artwork in the early stages of production, please specify if ProGraphics MAY NOT use a mail collective permit.
- Discount presorted rate using precancelled first class stamps
- First class live stamps
- Meter strips (For example, used to cover a pre-printed indicia)
- Your supplied list. Records may be supplied as Comma Separated Values (CSV), Tab delimited or Microsoft Excel XLS files. Minimum required fields include: Full name, Street Address, City, State (in 2-character abbreviation format), and ZIP. Additional fields may be included for personalization. Note: When files are imported to be converted in our postal software, column (field) header length is automatically shortened to a maximum of 10 characters.
- Your purchased lists.
- Polk (IHS) Automotive Lists. ProGraphics subscribes to Polk and can use their data base of vehicle ownership to identify the names and addresses of car owners and sort by automobile make, model, year, and more. Perfect for car dealership service mailers.
- Postal Addressing options such as Every Door Direct Mail and Carrier Route Sort allow you to address prospects by neighborhood.
- ProGraphics will provide Postal Presort as required by the P.O. to qualify for discount rates by running Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS) certification.
- ProGraphics' postal software automatically standardizes each mail file with the correct zip +4, and IMB barcode as needed.
- National Change of Address (NCOA) is required for presort discount rates. Please specify what to do with NCOA results: don't remove NCOA (will not qualify for postal discount), remove all NCOA, remove NCOA out-of-market-area, remove records where new address is unknown, or remove by some other criteria (please specify).
- ProGraphics will run merge/purge and eliminate duplicates as requested. Please specify the criteria for duplicate elimination: dedupe by name, by address, by name and address, by company, etc.
- ProGraphics will provide a complete tally of what was mailed as well as a signed copy of the postage statement.
- ProGraphics will supply zip code by city reports if requested.
Variable data can be added anywhere in the printed piece, not only in the address block or on an envelope. You can add a personalized salutation and refer to the addressee by name throughout a letter. You can add a trackable name or number to a coupon. You can even add a full-color personalized image.
In order to process variable data, ProGraphics requests that letter/copy be formatted the way you want to see it printed, as editable text, in a working InDesign file. Please supply all fonts. For the salutation and variable text within the body of the letter, ProGraphics matches the typeface and font size of the letter unless specified differently. If the address is going in a window envelope, it may be necessary to reduce the font size, depending on the size of the window and the number of fields requested in the address.
Variable data can also include variable images. Just like static images, variable images should be 300dpi @100%, CMYK, jpg or tiff files. Variable images should be the same proportional width x height and also proportional to the placed container in the InDesign file. Ideally, all variable images should be the same size as the container. Variable images should be in one folder and an "Image" field populated with the variable image names should be included in the XLS data base. Please note, the larger the variable image (in terms of file size) the more processing time they require to print.